The Level 1 Licensee Certification holder is fully accredited to apply, interpret and provide feedback on the Benziger Assessment all around the world.
Neuroscience has shown how individuals tend to be more effective and successful when they are valued by the use of their natural abilities.
The Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment evaluation is an innovative tool that provides information on human behaviour from a neuroscience perspective.
"I am infinitely grateful for all the knowledge added to my personal and professional development, I enjoyed the workshop very much, the materials are very didactic and easy to understand, supporting the learning process. Moving forward in the knowledge of the being, every day should lead us to ratify the importance of applying the Benziger tool. Thank you very much for your commitment and your teaching style".
Alexandra Barragán Bernal
Regional Coordinator of Human Development. Regional de Occidente – Postobón
"The certification was excellent! The contents and theory were very interesting and had a great impact. It was a really complete experience, highly recommended".
Manuela Sozio Muñoz
Marketing coordinator – Nespresso - Argentine
"I have only words of gratitude for energizing a wonderful workshop from the closeness and humor and for the overflowing passion that infected the whole group. The workshop has been truly enriching. It has allowed us to discover autonomously how to maximize our energy and neuronal efficiency through our thinking styles and how to empower our natural talents.
Thank you very much for making this workshop a wonderful experience. It is a powerful tool to help our teams develop and create a culture of high performance in the company".
Palmira García Antón
Director of Talent Management and Development - Calidad Pascual - Spain
IN WHI AREAS IT CAN HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION?
• Raising self-knowledge
• In recruitment processes
• In the creation of retention programs
• In the career programs design
• In the improvement of communication
• In the formation of highly efficient teams
• In the competency models design
• In the improvement of positions profiles
• In coaching processes
• In decreasing turnover
What can you do if you become a Licensee Level 1?
• Use the Benziger assessment for adults and use ONE, the Benziger assessment for adolescents.
• Generate executive summaries and/or full reports, which is a 27 to 30 pages document.
• Use the Talent Profiling module, being able to extract reports that allows you to compare candidates with a particular position, as well to make comparisons between a person and several positions simultane.
• Develop Team Reports and Analysis.
The BTSA is a model based on Dr. Carl Gustav Jung’s theories, which provides valuable information about human behaviour from a neuroscience perspective, being very useful for executives, consultants, therapists and anyone interested in guiding others to achieve better performance, quality of life and well-being.
In work teams, the model helps leaders to understand in a better way the team members’ concerns such as perception, motivation and job satisfaction, as well it is a way to effectively address team difficulties such as achieving goals, cohesion and leadership.